- Comb tail to remove tangles
- Lift the longest tail hairs from the bottom of the tail while separating the shorter hairs.
- Cut 2-3 small bunches of hairs from different places on the tail, trying to collect the longest hairs. Cut close to the tailbone.
- Final bunch should be about the diameter of a thick pencil.
- Tie a rubber band around the top of the bundle.
- Mail hair bundle, order form and check to address below.
- Optional: Once bundle is tied together, hair may be gently washed using shampoo and towel dried. No conditioner or other products should be used on the hair.
* Please indicate on order form if hair has been washed by you.